We are so excited to welcome you to our practice! Our team at Good Pediatrics looks forward to building a lifelong relationship with you, and your family. To fulfill this mission, we provide patients and their families with compassion, excellence, and value.
New Patient Materials
Before we start getting to know each patient, we like you to learn about them through the following forms and the necessary documentation. To accurately register your family in our system, please fill out these three New Patient Registration forms online.
Arriving Late for An Appointment
If you are late to your appointment, we will try our best to fit your child in anytime during our normal business hours. If you know you will be late, please notify the office as soon as possible.
Each of our little patients is seen on an appointment basis. Before your first visit to our office, we recommend a 30-minute early arrival. It will give you extra time to finish registration forms, update any insurance information, and ensure you have enough time to get acquainted with our staff and office. Our Practice would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you! Please contact us by calling (941) 955-7337.
Is It An Emergency?
Dr. Good takes emergency calls from her home after hours. You may call the main office number 941-955-7337 and the call will be forwarded.
Please save routine questions for the morning. If you do have a serious situation that cannot wait until morning please call Dr. Good. If she does not get back to you within 30 minutes something is most likely wrong with the forwarding system or the number was dialed incorrectly. In this case please call the number again.
Welcome to CHADIS
To best learn all that we can about your child before their next upcoming visit, please take a minute to fill out the questions in our CHADIS online portal. It will help us understand and determine if your child is developing on schedule. Since no one knows your child like you do, CHADIS allows you to paint a better picture of your child’s health.
- Click visit CHADIS
- Look on the left under Families and Teens and click on Register
- The Invitation Code is 9419557337 (Good Pediatric’s phone number with no dashes)
- Enter your email, if you do not have an email, then you may register using your first and last name.
- Enter your child’s information and select Dr. Good.
- Choose the “take questionnaire” button which will take you to a page to choose reasons for using CHADIS and select either Well-Child Visit (your first visit is usually a well-child check), Asthma or ADD/ADHD (follow up or initial) visit.
- Complete questionnaires and please press submit button.
- Parents are to fill out forms for well-child visits until age 11. At age 12 your child should complete the questionnaire.