We are so excited to welcome you to our practice! Our team at Good Pediatrics looks forward to building a lifelong relationship with you, and your family. To fulfill this mission, we provide patients and their families with compassion, excellence, and value. If you need a pediatric doctor in Sarasota, FL, we offer memberships to make going to the doctor a little easier.
Included in your annual plan:
- All Well child visits.
- Unlimited visits in the office or via facetime.
- Full access to Dr. Good via cell phone, text, portal, and video calls.
- After hour appointments are available
- All routine vaccines
- All developmental, emotional, and health screens online (CHADIS)
- Most routine in-office tests
- Personalized health plan including development, nutrition, sleep, and behavior modification strategies.
- Convenient same-day, not rushed appointments.
- Personal advocate and coordination of care with local and national specialists.
- Assistance with out-of-network claim submissions to your insurance company.
- Baby massage classes taught by licensed massage therapist
- Impact Concussion Testing
- Lactation Support
In office laboratory testing including:
- Flu A and B
- Hemoglobin A1C
- H. Pylori
- Beta HCG
In office services including:
- Pediavision (vision test)
- 12 Frequency hearing test
- Tympanometry (ear drum test)
- Spirometry (lung function)
- Peak Flow (lung function)
- EKG (Heart)
- Pulse Oximetry
- Cerumen removal
- Foreign body removal
- Incision and drainage
- Nebulizer treatments
- Wart removal
- Physical forms
- Vaccine record
- Letters of medical necessity
- Medication forms
- FMLA forms
- College forms
- Camp forms
- Correspondence with schools and teacher
New time-saving services:
- Home Visit Dr. Good– Eligibility and Additional charge determined by zip code.
- Home Visit Nurse/MA– Eligibility and Additional charge determined by zip code.
- Prescriptions, as well as OTC medications, are available for purchase in the office, decreasing pharmacy trips.
- In-office blood draws, decreasing trips to outside labs.
Appointments outside normal office hours decrease visits to urgent care or ER.
Option of purchase of Telemedicine bag – contents and pricing will vary by age.
- Pulse oximeter
- Light source
- Tongue Depressors
- Medication dosing guide
- Otoscope (Ear) will transmit images to me.
- Blood pressure cuff